Old 05-28-2014, 04:36 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, I hope the 'lump' is not scarring inside the healed area first. Hope all turns out well for you.

Ok, what a beautiful site you have shared with us, and how your family all works together to make it happen. How wonderful for all of you, and every one wins big time.

I have just learned through a classmate met accidentally at the pharmacy where I pick up our medicines once a month, that my brother's boy (MAN now, with children and grandchildren) was divorced by his wife. The wife apparently sped off to sign the divorce papers in an angry state of mind...ended up not fasting her seat belt...rolled the truck, totaling it out and went through the windshield, thrown out cutting her face and head severely, Cutting a portion of one ear off, and Broke two vertebrate in her back and her left arm. And , apparently, still angered, checked her self out of the hospital. What a heartache for so many, because anger blinded any logical and sensible action. My heart bleeds for them but cannot help because of my brother's attitude toward me....which prevented my actions of ever knowing his children because I was not religious enough for him to tolerate me around them or have contact with them. And we were raised in the same household, to hold family in the highest regard...which apparently he has forgotten all about. Sorry, I just had to vent a bit. Maybe someone else will use a cooler mind and not go charging off in a fit of angry from reading this. That is my hope, anyway.