Thread: #?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 05:29 AM
Edie

[QUOTE=Geri B;6734487]I am in the "ole curmudgeon" group.....don't do Any of the social networking stuff, except this! I do text on my phone to the DDs.....they haven't the time to "talk"...... Poor, busy babies! But my texts are sometimes HUH!,,,big fingers, little keys! Anyway...thanks for info on hashtags....although it makes some sense to me, I doubt I will be one to use it.......and yes to me # means pounds too.

Thank God I am a Curmudgeon - almost 76 and PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!! I don't need fast things going faster. Life goes fast enough without having stuff to make it go faster, thank you very much. I love my life now. Easy paced, no rushing - I was brought up to take time to smell the roses and coffee (Thank you Mom and Dad). These hashers are going to find out soon enough that they "hashed, OMG'd, LOL'd themselves to death and didn't take the time to write "Oh, my goodness", or "Lots of Laughs' or "Loads of Love". My, what they have missed.

Sorry to vent my spleen here, but it is such a sore subject for me and thank you for the spleen-letting session.

Edie