Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 PM
BlueChicken

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
this is kinda my thinking about the overview of the endeavor

1) the nuts and bolts of the project stay on this forum - tutes, pics, chatter.

2) the blog is a supplement to what we do here. the objective is to get outside parties interested in the project in the hopes of "fabric & notions" type support for the people who are having a hard time. i'm good (i purchased everything i need months ago) if i can convince people to help i will let everyone know and we can get the fabric out to the people who need it.

everyone who feels comfortable can and should try to get contacts interested to.

3) the blog will be open to everyone who's in this project but they would not be required to do a post.

it would be nice if everyone involved did just one post - that would take us 66 weeks to achieve just one post from all.

4) posts on the blog can be about what ever you like just try to keep it related to quilting or jane in some way.

5) i'll try to figure out some way for all of us to be able to post our jane block pics but worse case we can use a photosite and have a link to that.

so there you go - everyone express thoughts likes/dislikes/concerns.
1) Agree completely. This is where we ask questions, discuss each weeks blocks, toss around ideas, etc.

2) Agree again... it will be more "direct" than in here, there's a lot of chatter to wade through in a catch up and most people who haven't been involved from the start won't bother. A blog will be more to the point.

3) Are we limited to one post, or can those of us with verbal diarrhoea do more?!? ;-)

4) "My dog ate my block" ?!? ;-)

5) I think with most places you can add pictures to a post without too much trouble.

6) Will reader's comments be allowed? They would need to be moderated, but I think it would be good to have them.