View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Sandygirl

Athomenow, i feel your pain. I figured out that when my DH "won't" (can't) do something, i call a contractor, make the appointment, tell my DH to be there for the appt. and get it DONE! My guy can do a lot of things around the house but after looking at full kitchen remodel that stalled halfway through it, he finally admitted that it was the plumbing that he was not equiped to DIY! I suspected it and frankly would not want to DIY plumbing either! So.....i called a local company, got the bid, handed it my DH and got it done! Two weeks later the new plumbing was installed ( complete whole house plumbing replaced), the counter tops and new sink installed and flooring installed. Good grief! Waited 5 YEARS to finish this project. Just talk to me!

I did the same with getting the oozy basement waterproofed. It was completed earlier this month and DH is busy
wiring extra outlets for his new man cave corner and my new laundry area. His life is made easier by just getting some projects professionally done tho he won't admit it.

I am mentally planning my 2015 project! LOL ! Gotta get this years' completed first.

sandy