View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 03:21 PM
Terry in the ADK

Location: NY Adirondacks in Summer and goes "South" to WNY in the winter!

I purchased a Tiara this spring and I love it! It was a "floor model " and included the standard table, no extension, and the bobbin winder which I think are usually included. Also included was the overlay. I could have gotten the Koala table for about $1,000 extra which was more than I cared to spend and actually it was too big to fit in my sewing area. I paid about $5000. ( I can't remember exactly and frankly don't want to remember). I did not get the stitch regulator as I really found it awkward to use and usually have little trouble with FMQ. From what I have heard, there is very little room for negotiations on this kind of thing. To me the big thing is support....do you have good communication with your dealer, do they have good repair/maintainance staff. Any machine purchase, as far as I'm concerned should be done with a good dealer so you have someone to call when you do something stupid like forget to plug the embroidery attachment into the sewing machine and wonder why it won't work. (Ask me how I know about such a thing, lol.) Enjoy your new purchase!