View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 04:54 PM
oldtnquiltinglady

Thanks, Joe, for the effort of looking up my number information. I had a hard time finding anything at all on it, and finally my GS just lucked into a site that gave us some information according to the 117 number that we have. There is also a five digit number, but we couldn't find anything on it. I forgot if I gave my number info or not, but it is 117.300 and a couple of spaces over from that is 26770, and beside that typed in sideways is 115.

Except for being rounded off, it really does look like the older Kenmores and Domestics. I have only oiled it where I could find working areas underneath--it is so heavy that I have to get DH to lift it for me, then I braced it on something to keep it from breaking the hinges, and oiled it good. We were in a hotel room at the time, and had gone to Walmart to get cleaning stuff; but I did get a bottle of clear oil and a hair paintbrush for cleaning it, plus a couple of pieces of fabric and a pair of scissors. I was in heaven--the kids went to the pool, DH watched the ball game, and I made a couple of disappearing four squares. Doesn't sound like much, but considering I didn't have a rotary cutter, nor a cutting board, that's a lot.....