Thread: Sidewalk Sale
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 05:38 PM
slbram17

Default Sidewalk Sale

In case you see a sidewalk sale, you might want to check it out. My husband and I happened upon a little sign, Sidewalk Sale, in front of a small storefront. It turned out to be a store liquidation and they had some bolts of fabric for $1 a yard.

In the back there were hundreds of unopened bolts that had already been sold as a package. I was told the buyer had a retail store. On the bolts, the labels read Heather Baily, Moda, Michael Miller, Riley Blake, Anthologie, etc.

On top of that they had a Babylock Ellageo used in their business, with the embroidery unit attached - $70. Someone bought that while I was there. I think there was another babylock (not an embroidery unit) for $50.

I was able to get a little of the fabric they had left and felt really lucky. I can never afford the prices I have seen for these names.

Oh, they were also selling new bath towels (about 27" x 56"), white, yellow, and blue, for 25 cents each.

I bought 17 of the towels for the local animal shelter. They can always use them for cleaning, etc.

Just saying.

Serita