Old 12-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Esqmommy

I think everyone has the luxury of doing whatever they want!! That's the beauty of this sort of project...There are certain leaders willing to take on the organizational responsibility, and then a few others who want to take things to a different scale. I would imagine that the aspect being tossed around right now would appeal to some, but not to others. That should NOT stop anybody from participating...it's here for whoever wants to play along and work on this unique endeavor. Whether you want to keep your work in your hands, or send it out to the world...it shouldn't matter. Everyone will do what they want. I just really don't want anyone to feel any pressure to participate in anything more than they desire!

If we do a blog...great if you want to participate, great if you don't. The Cyber Sew will be on the QuiltingBoard - pictures, tutorials, conversation, etc. As you may or may not have noticed, a number of our more vocal members have blogs listed in their signatures...they are not taking away from the board, but enriching it with their other contributions!

If an article is published, you can ask to be part of it, or you can ask to remain anonymous...(another advantage of screen names)

If the quilts are chosen for any sort of tour or display, again, you can participate or not.