Old 06-02-2014, 11:04 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Had to 'log in' cause of the thunder storm that moved through and shut down the computer....thus I was logged out of QB until I could read the password, then when I entered my name it logged in for this time....frustrations I will have to log in again and have it remember me!!

Sounds like everyone is busy and getting in a few hours of quilting with excellent results.. W4me, I love your version of Halloween Screams PC with the multi-colored web background. Oh, what we all will have on our shopping trips this week...and getting caught up in action in the quilt rooms.

Plants sales are starting up, I replaced four Colorado Blue Spruces this morning and got sweet potato plants and cucumber plants for dh...another tin feed can and more chicken scratch grains for the month. Spent the rest of the grocery monies for the month, wonder if we can live on love until the end of the month???? Retirement dollars only go so far and with increase in prices at the grocery store, I am down to less trips a month.

Air conditioner will be repaired this afternoon....really appreciate it more now since it has been out soooo long. Everyone take care. This ole three fours blind gal is signing off for now.