Old 06-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Ariannaquilts

I do have a manual and have checked needle, threading and bobbin case. Unfortunately I don't happen to have a bobbin that fits this machine it is a metal one that is only a 1/4 inch, I've never seen one this slim before, I have a bunch of Singer bobbins but none like this. Originally I thought the problem was that I filled the bobbin too full but I took some of the thread off and still am having the same problem. I checked the bobbin case and cleaned that nothing. I reread the manual for possible hints--nothing . MrsSewNSew I don't want to let it go at all but I'm not real happy the lady wasn't forthcoming about the foot controller, I probably would have still bought it because I love the machine, it just would have been nice to know beforehand.
What if I didn't have all of you?? What would I have done then? So anyone want to tell me how to fix the controller myself and also the manual says you can drop the feed dogs but I don't see any where in the manual how to do it, anyone??? Thanks so much for your responses so far, will continue to do what I have to do, this beauty will not defeat me!!