View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 03:13 PM
meanmom

I started back to school yesterday. My leg was killing me last night. I do quite a bit of walking at school going from classroom to classroom. I need a fitbit to see how many steps I do. That is next on my list of things I need.
My leg was throbbing last night. I took the heavy duty meds before bed. My shin was cramping up too. I asked the PT about it and she said it was from walking differently than I was used to. Hopefully it will be better tonight. It was hot and humid at school today. My undergarments were wet by the time I left work. It was gross. The people in the board office tell us it isn't that bad. They sit in AC all day.The AC in the teacher lounge broke and they claimed they couldn't afford a new one for us. The lounge has one small window way up high and we can't open the door as it is right across from the cafeteria. The principal told them we would all walk out if we didn't get one. We finally got one. School end June 13.
I am missing the field trip tomorrow to the aquarium. It is one I wanted to go on. I am staying back and grading papers and making copies etc. My school is K,1,2 grades. Most of the kids will be gone. K is going to farm and 2 is going to the aquarium. Hopefully it will be a quiet day.
I need some new Ideas for breakfast. My nutritionist has my very limited on bread type of carb. I just am not coming up with good ideas.