View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:44 PM
meanmom

I am a stress eater too. I was really stressed out last night so I ate at least 6 of the mini candy bars. Chocolate is the best medicine. My DH is making me crazy. He is really busy right now so he is driving me crazy when he gets home. He comes home all stressed out and stresses me out. I usually go upstairs to my sewing room when he gets like this. I couldn't last night. Also My DS is here and he was all wound up because he had a walk thru on his house today. It was crazy. On a good note my DS ordered a pizza last night and I didn't eat any of that.
Once the kids left for the field trip it was quiet today. It was crazy before they left because it was pouring down raining. LIke buckets full. The 2nd grade just rearranged their schedule a little bit and they worked around the rain. The kindergarden was going to a farm. They were a muddy mess but had lots of fun.
My teacher friend pointed out to us all yesterday that our last day of school is on Friday the 13th and there is a full moon. Wow it will be crazy.