View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 08:17 AM
quilterpurpledog

I have Wyoming roots and we lived in Cheyenne for a number of years. We loved it and I would have gone back in a instant if I had had the opportunity. Weather is sometimes a challenge. I love snow and cool weather and would never choose anywhere it is hot. In our career we lived all over the country and the weather in all of these other places had challenges also-some of which I would rather not be in. Wyoming people are wonderful and open to newcomers. Medical care is good and linked to big hospital information and care. Two years ago we were traveling through and stopped at Lander in a campground (traveling by RV). My husband had a stroke before getting set up. A nearby camper jumped into action and took us to the hospital, came back to get me when my husband was admitted. When I got back to the campground the camper and the owner of the campground had set up our rig, unhitched our truck, and saw to my every need. The hospital had connection to Casper. We thought we had great resources. Yeah, I love Wyoming! We now live in Colorado and love the climate, snow, longer winter, cool summers and beautiful mountains.