Old 06-06-2014, 09:56 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Our DD called yesterday and wanted to know if she and DGD should come down this week end to help get house ready for the big week. Of course I said YES! Tonight we organized food options for any where from 10 to 60 people over 10 days. All our siblings are coming from out of state as well as all our kids and Gkids, so will be a grand time. Tomorrow we are deep cleaning in the kitchen and laundry room. I know they aren't coming to see my house, but I must have organization and neatness to function with this many people in and out.
Today got another flower bed cleaned out and mulched with a few flowers planted down by the barn door tonight with DD. Broccoli is ahead of schedule; have picked 10 heads already--the side shoots and a few heads will have to do for fresh eating in 2 weeks. Working on a herb garden tomorrow after laundry room is done. DD is tackling the kitchen. Earlier I got the cupboard doors washed with Murphy oil soap and time for a little orange oil shine. Time to call it a night--

Last edited by oksewglad; 06-06-2014 at 10:02 PM.