Old 06-07-2014, 08:08 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

~~~~~
waves Hello to Everyone!
~~~~~

I'm so far behind .... that I almost feel ahead!
Nice to think that, but I don't think it is possible.
However ... I do have the beds almost all done now including mulch completed. It definitely is the bigger job. NOW for the maintenance.

So no sewing lately, but I sure do plan on some this afternoon ... at least, that is THE plan, right now!

Nice to see how all our Booster Buddies have progressed with projects in May, and now have their June plans in gear. I'll report on my May later today or tomorrow ... and come up with June's strategy.

Sorry, I will not be commenting on all that has happened, but can't miss the eye candy!

MiraB ... another perfect finish to brighten a wee one's life and warm a parents ♥ that you care so much.

CarrieM ... It was nice to watch as you "built" this quilt. A perfect choice for your many borders to create a wonderful finish!

OKSGlad ....... yeaaaaaaaaaa for DD and gang coming to your aid! A busy time, but oh so memorable. Be sure to leave some (should I say many??) To Do's for the Bride and Groom when they arrive!!! Sure don't want them to miss out on all the fun of the preparations!!!!!!