Old 06-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Sewnoma

Default Finall "done" enough to share - livingroom is now sewing room!

Oh man this took so much longer than I wanted it to! But I love it!

A lot of these pictures are out of order, I still don't have "final" pictures of everything done..but I'm getting there!

WALL OF CABINETS! Boom!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478235[/ATTACH]

And what are those weird bulky knobs on those cabinets? ZOOM IN:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478236[/ATTACH]

Small wooden spools, wrapped in turquoise and orange thread!

Design wall! Just a length of flannel tacked to the wall at present, eventually will be foam board. But even so, immense improvement over the prior set up!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478237[/ATTACH]

Rails and hooks! Best invention ever. And love my gooseneck lamp, shines right down on my cutting surface.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478238[/ATTACH]

Those are all hanging over my cutting table, which is also where I stash my batting.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478239[/ATTACH]

In the window - turns out the window is just the right size to fit one of those slotted ruler holders. SO HANDY.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478241[/ATTACH]

My "L" shaped sewing area - woohoo! (It's more fixed up now, the machine's not even plugged in yet in this pic, lol)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478240[/ATTACH]

I put this on the floor in front of my cutting table; it's a memory foam mat. I'm barefoot 99% of the time and this has a wonderful plushy feel.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478242[/ATTACH]

I still have a to-do list about 10 items long, but it's done enough to the point that I'm sewing again. It's been way too long!
Attached Thumbnails sewing_room_23.jpg   sewing_room_25.jpg   sewing_room_21.jpg   sewing_room_40.jpg   sewing_room_07.jpg  

sewing_room_20.jpg   sewing_room_09.jpg   sewing_room_24.jpg