Old 06-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, Just checking in...I've been absent for awhile.. it's just same ole, same ole. with me.. I've been puttering around my sewing stuff trying to straighten out the little messes I've made...Still trying to locate my camera. discovered little baggies of postage stamps and put some of them together.. they are addictive once you start..
I have my permanent cap in temporarily.. Dentist wants to make sure it sits okay...It will go in permanently next week... Then after that I have to seriously think about the time to have the knee done.. I'm not looking forward to that...I have been babying it..I worked one day last week and not one customer came in... I brought my accuquilt cutter and cut a lot of postage stamps.. why?? I don't know.... I am working 3 days week after next so I'm leaving the cutter in the car..Who Knows I may need more postage stamps!!!

I have been reading all the posts and there's so much going on...Jan entering her quilt...good for you!. OK with the wedding...I can't imagine all the company you'll be having....Carriem, your medallion quit turned out fantastic... QuiltE with the finish of the FCC quilt..What a beautiful finish!!! QNS, happy for you that you sight is getting better.
Morabelle, I hope your hand is doing okay... Anyone hear from GrannyQ???

I have downloaded all the little squares from QOTS if anyone wants them... I also download the 4" squares from Quiltpro every day...some of them are real cute...

My "Kids" will be here soon...so I have to go...Take care all of you..Have a good day....Anne