View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 AM
CindyA

Umm, shish-ka-bobs sounds good, meanmom. I'm about to make my grocery list for the week. It's going to be a long week as we head into the home stretch with students so I think I'll do fresh veggies tonight but bring in some frozen veggies to get through the week without having to prepare too much. This is the first year I've ever had the kiddos make Father's Day gifts, but since we are going so late this year. . .

We had my nephew's high school graduation yesterday and it was SO hot out, the sweat was just rolling down our faces and backs (gross, I know, sorry). It wiped me out for the rest of the day. The temp really didn't get that high, but something about the way we were sitting facing the sun and packed in like sardines just made it miserable. So many of the older folks had to leave early. The security people were so kind to them making sure they were ok (I know, because one of the people that had to leave early was my mother).

I didn't go to yoga this week and boy is my back feeling it. The drive is so far and the class isn't until 7:30 pm, I had talked myself out of it by the time I was supposed to leave the house. I was SO tired I couldn't imagine staying out that late and having to drive home. I've been trying to do it on my own so my back won't go out on me. I did some this morning when I woke up but I've been sitting at the computer working for a while. After I make my grocery list I should do some more yoga to keep myself stretched out.

Here's to good choices today.