View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 10:22 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Hello, and welcome from North Central Missouri. My husband wears the USA version of the Scottish Kilt. He has learned to make them himself...and its not nine yards in a kilt. since its pleated with a waist line.

There is much to learn on this board. I lurked for six months or so..then joined and ask questions or someone else did and I learned, too. finally signed up with a Block of the Month in Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt, and found a wonderful international group to quilt with in that project and everyone moved into the Pony Club. . . On to Spike your English (SYE) free each month from Quilting On the Square, Holton, Kansas, free newsletter, with paper piece patterns. Also www.quilterscache.com has 1600 free quilt patterns. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have with the board or quilting. Main thing is to have FUN and enjoy quilting. I am and I am blind in left eye, and had the Optic Nerve swell up in right eye, limiting the vision there; no matter, I am still stripping like Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day shoppe,and quilting. She has excellent quuilting books to start with and very helpful staff. www.quiltinaday.com