Old 12-24-2009, 02:12 PM
user3587

Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by okie
Klue you posted a color chart for those who might want to follow your color way. I want to see if I am reading it right. For the first week using the strip fabric Blocks M8 and K9 you use the 3 red section assuming your going left to right. You are not using the section closest to the selvages (red with white dots) so moving to the 3 red section that would be the one with the very small heart pairs. Okay for I9 it's the 2nd white section which I describe as grape bunches. Then the TR5 is the 1st red section looks like a border print with flowers. Am I reading your chart right?
Thanks understand

thats not how the color chart is to be read - it doesn't relate to fabric selection pattern at all.

the sections refer to which diagonal stripe the block falls into. i plan on keeping all my blocks in accordion file holders labeled by section and this way i'll know which block go in which section.

when i'm making fabric selection i'll pull that file holder and look thru the blocks to make fabric choices.

when we get further along i'll move out of the folders and onto the design wall and just keep everything up there.

I replied in the wrong spot, I thought I was at the end of the quote, I understand the chart is in reference to the diagonal. Sorry to hear about your health scare.