Old 06-09-2014, 07:49 PM
dublb

Hey Ya'll I had a "Cousin reunion" in Brady. We kinda planned it short notice & several had other plans but we had a great time. It's so much better'n seein' each other at funerals.Brady was very purdy this weekend! All o' the rain on Memorial day weekend sure greened everything up. It's been so dry & brown for so long!
Only about a third o' my cousins came this weekend. I guess we did too short o' notice. We all did have a great time! Some o' 'em camped out & others went ta hotel rooms. I'd love ta buy the lil'e house that is around the corner so that some o' 'em could stay there. I don't think the lady that owns it is near ready ta give up her lake house quite yet though.
I'd love ta have ya'll come down! We'd have a ball!

My apprentice came taday & we mulched 3 o' my flower beds then we worked on cuttin' strips for her quilt. She'll come back tamarrow & we'll cut some more strips. I hope she gits all o' the strips sets sewn tagether by the next time she comes ta town. She has a toddler so that might be a bit hard. LOL Ya'll should have seen him (the toddler that is) tryin' ta "help" us mulch the beds. It was so cute! I do consider him one o' my DGKs.