Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 AM
grannyQ

Hi everyone, Sorry haven't been on for awhile, DH is still doing chemo, not feeling very well yet and food doesn't taste good at all, no matter what i fix. He is to have a CT skan next week and a necular bone skan the following week to find how far the cancer has spread in the bones. It looks like he will have to have chemo every 3 weeks until he can't handle the after effects. Things don't look to good right now. He had one catarack removed from left eye and he was allergic to the eye drops and hadn't been able to see anything until this week, his sight is slowly improving. So far we have just been taking things one day at a time, some days aren't very good, he is feeling a little better today so I might be able to do a little sewing. Not much done on that for a couple of months. So I have been passing the time with knitting which I can pick up anytime & work on. Thank you so much to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for us, i really appreciate your concern. I have been checking the board when I can but not able to comment on all of the pretty quilts everyone has been showing. Keep us in your prayers.