Old 06-10-2014, 11:45 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

You and your husband are in our prayers, GrannyQ. It is prayer that is getting me through the Optic Nerve problem in the right eye...there are good days and bad days. Friday was a very good day, but down hill since then. Trust in the prayers and do one hour or one day at a time. Try www.canceramerica.com the Cancer center of America may suggest certain food that will help with no charge... its worth looking into.

Janie is hanging there one day at a time, but doesn't want to air her concerns or story here. I have been emailing here to cheer her up. Also talking to Mo friend who lost her dh last December on a daily basis...she does have a daughter and two year old grandson who helps her take it at one day at a time.

Life lis what it is; you laugh and you cry...it has its moments. Enjoy and celebrate each day that is a good one. No, I have not made it into the Quilt Room; and I may not get the chance to do any more Iowa Quilt Shop Hopping unless the same driver has the time. Whatever will be, will be. I enjoyed what we have done.