Old 06-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Welcome back, Jolo!
I found that taking pictures with my cell to post online here is one of the easiest ways to get my pics posted.
Take the picture and email it to yourself - or easier yet - in your message text box, put your email address in the recipient box, attach your photo and send it!
Next step?? open it up in your email, save it to your picture file [make sure it doesn't end up in a temporary folder - that is when I get frustrated looking for it!!] Once you open it in your email, there should be something on the screen linking you to microsoft office where you can edit. I crop the excess background, I rotate it if needed, then I resize. If you have pre-defined resize available, you can resize to web-small, then "save as" on the upper left of your screen under "file" and give it a name. I simply give it the name of the block...."dja12" dear jane A12 - and leave everything in lower case because it's the easiest.

AND - I save as - to a "Dear Jane" folder I have created in my picture file... I started doing this about midway through the first group and that is why my initial pictures are unavailable to me
I re-sized the pics a second time to a very small 40x40 pixels to paste onto my block chart provided in the DJ software [web-small is around 400-600 pixels] and failed to save the larger version. When you re-size down, you can't size it back up and keep the resolution [or at least not that I'm technically capable or aware of!]

hope this helps - if not I'll take a little more time to delineate the steps
Gus

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 06-11-2014 at 08:08 AM.