Old 06-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Airwick156

Today I received my package from Ladybug1938. She sent the best package full of lots and lots of goodies. I was truly amazed. She sent me enough fabric to make a Busy Bag tote for Sadies Dream for a Cure. That made my heart melt. I truly appreciated it. That was almost like getting a second package as that tote is going to to make a child feel better just looking at it.
I will try to tell you everything she sent. I did take 2 pictures and hopefully they will upload.
She sent me, a piece of fabric called Jonah and the whale that you sew into a little book. A piece of yellow, brown and a 30s reproduction fabric plus the fabric for the busy bag tote, a cone shape fabric bag, a book called New Mercies which is a daily prayer companion, abook of applique patterns, several patterns, a joanns totebag, a bag of red licorice, a red (our pots and pans are red lol but she didnt know that) double spatchula (large at one end small at the other end) a pair of scissors, stationary, fiber optic butterfly, a wooden quilt knick knack with a mini quilt on it and the coolest Ladybug Salt and pepper shakers. And a very nice note. I hope I didnt leave anything out and if I did Ladybug1938, I didnt mean to.
I dont know how to do a itrader post or I would definately would. Thanks again Rosemary.
Attached Thumbnails 20140612_130921.jpg   20140612_130511.jpg