Old 06-12-2014, 03:25 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Mary that is a very nice package you got from Pat. That was so kind of her to make an extra. The love is priceless isn't it?

I have a nice package that will go out tomorrow. I planned on it today, but we both had to go to clinic. Hubby has strep. Post office wouldn't open until later after our visit, and we had to pick up things. I am glad now though, because of a box I needed, and found for the package. Can't talk about that without giving a clue.

If anyone brings up about tomorrow being Friday 13th well, my husband has a uncle who was a P.O.W. and was finally released on Friday 13th so was a very lucky day. Our regular doctor's birthday is also tomorrow on that day. I plan to drop by the clinic tomorrow to have them slip her a special card I picked up, and making her a little something tonight.

Dad came home today. Yay!!!! I have to go down tonight, and give him his insulin, but look forward to visiting too. We all stayed glued to the tv today, because he was suppose to be on tv. as they took in the local tv station cameras on him as he was doing his exercises. They were wanting to show the things available at this facility. I think it will be on tonight though.

So many things going on around here, I have been busy.

Lauriejo I checked out those pics of your secret pal, and that is all very nice. It looks like a nice case for embroidery things. I will have to keep that in mind.

Have a great day everyone.