Old 06-13-2014, 04:56 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

GG, I am with you and love the cool days we have had; but, starting today, its warming up again.

Our duck flock has increased by three...someone bought their grandkids Easter ducks...well, those little darlings grew up and was not so cute and ate too much, so we were offered the ducks to add to ours and dh did accept them.

Thanks, Ok, for the quit pattern, it looks like my speed for a while...simple and easy and quick. But looks wonderful and beautiful one to cherish and cuddle into to love. I have looked at Stormy Rivers from Stonehenge for a number of years, then took a closer look and the main block is from Blackbeard...that I have tried twice...the first one was the 'holey' one down South, and the second try was not too good either....so will scratch that one off my list 'to do'. Love their colors, hate the pattern.

Trying to finish "Mama and her kittens', but the border going on straight is not happening like it should...but I am staying on home base for nine days....so will see what happens....if I can straighten out the edges. Dh scared me so much on the last trip to town, I just do not know if I can ride with him again or not....he ran a red light deliberately to show me 'he' was in charge of the driving...never have been in flavor of that or road rage. Its far too risky and reckless driving is dangerous. Thank you, but I will drive myself now....I feel much safer that way.