Old 06-13-2014, 05:37 AM
ladydukes

When I saw JN patterns, I fell in love with her designs! One of her certified instructors who lives in our area teaches classes, so I signed up for a class. The instructor allowed students to select whatever JN pattern they wanted to make, so I chose Tropical Rainbow. I have always loved PP because it is so accurate! I did find her instructions very confusing at first. Because I was out of town, I missed a couple of classes, but the instructor also holds JN UFO classes, so I went to one so that I could stay on track. After that class, I was able to complete the quilt myself. For myself, I found that my huge design board is a must for lay out. My TR is at my LA quilters, so when I get it it back, I'll post pictures. Since falling in love with JN patterns, when I find a sale, I buy them. I have two file cabinets full of JN patterns, and I'm always looking for ones that I don't have. Hint, hint! All this being said, I say jump in and get started. If you need help, there should be plenty of willing quilters to assist or advise.