Old 06-13-2014, 12:55 PM
JeanieG

Got back from our RV Rally yesterday. It was nice, but rather hot - 100* the first day, 95 the second, and 85 on Wednesday.

Today I went with a friend I recently met to a Fabric sale. The lady who owned all the fabric, and I mean rooms full of fabric, got Alzheimer's and her husband was selling all her stuff. I saw four sewing machines (2 Berninas), tons of beads, ribbons and sewing notions, rulers, cutting mats, and shelves of fabric that had all been folded the same, weighed and priced at $3.00 a yard. I got 7.5 yards at $3.00 apiece, then a 2 yard piece for $1.00 as it had a fade streak on it. I got a 2.5 yard piece for $3.00 and I figured it had a fade line also, but when I opened it up here at home could not find anything wrong with it. I got 3 spools of YLI variegated thread (2 for $2 each, and 1 for $1), and a gallon size bag of fabric strips for $1. All together spent $42.00. I could of spent a ton more, but just did not know what I would use all that stuff for, and my fabric storage cabinet is so full, I don't know if I can get these new acquisitions into it! Fun day!