View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Teddybear Lady

Thank you everyone for your comforting words. The tree guy came the last two days and got the tree off the roof and off the back porch awning. I'm not stressing so much now. I did go weigh in today...I was down 4.8 lbs. I worked with my husband dragging limbs to the front yard and have been drinking water like crazy. I guess it payed off. Next challenge is on Sunday. Our church is having a cookout Sunday for Father's Day. I know I can eat right as long as I don't wait too long. I get out of control when I don't eat on schedule. The next weekend on Saturday, June 21, we are having a birthday party for my mom who will be 80. I think my whole life revolves around food!

As for the storm damage...
We have the insurance adjustor coming next Wednesday. I'll just be glad when all that stuff is over and we can start with the repairs. Our town looks like a war zone! So many old and big trees brought down by that high wind. A lot of tarps on roofs throughout the town. There was 2 deaths from the storm. So sad. Today is the first day it hasn't rained since a week ago Thursday. I'm not used to so much sunshine in my house. haha The trees that came down shaded our house. I hope my Hosta flowers don't mind more sunshine.

I'm going to try and post some pictures of our storm damage on the Personal Diary page.

Time to go drink some more water! haha