Old 12-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Edie

It is 4:49 AM here in Minnesota! I am up because my internal alarm clock says I have trays to make up, food to cook, a present to wrap and get the day started. Santa came to our house already por moi!!!!! I got a quilting work center that my husband got me. Not that I am wishing my life away or for this most miraculous of seasons to be over, buuuuttt, I can't wait to get it up and working!

We have the kids and grandkids coming over today and our neighbors who are doctors (their trip from here to Chicago was postponed and we decided to ask them over) coming over for a buffet. Shrimp cocktail, chicken wings, rice pudding, cheesy hashbrowns, devilled eggs, ham, turkey and/or roast beef sandwiches, chips, dips, fruit salad, cookies and whatever fits on the table.

But before any of this gets done, from looking out the window, there is another 4-5" of snow on the ground that has to get shoveled up! Whoopee!!!!! Believe it or not, we have 32 degrees here. That is nice and mild, but is going to be a heavy snow shoveling.

So, Merry Christmas to all of you, have a great day!!!!

Edie