View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 07:27 PM
1screech

Default Husqvarna #1+ purchase at estate sale

I came across this at an estate sale today. It has feet, embroidery unit, 2 embroidery hoops, a newer looking reader/writer, (original price $199), a blank card 5-6 stitch cards that go on the front of the machine, and two embroidery cards, manuals, customizing embroidery system 5, and another set of older disks. I figured out how to thread it and the regular stitch was really nice and even. I know if the embroidery unit does NOT work, I have paid a good price for an old sewing machine. If the embroidery unit works, I think I have a treasure for a very good price. Any one have any tips or tricks I might need to know about my new girl! Yep, I guess I fell off the sewing machine wagon...the machine does not have the yellowing in the picture...I think it is the lighting. The original sales receipt shows $2999.00 plus customizing for $699.(don't know what this is) and she purchased embroidery card 21 for $169.95. Does anyone have this machine and how would you rate it. All tips or advise is welcome. Anyone have this machine in Orlando area. I paid $150.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]479158[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg