Old 06-15-2014, 04:47 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... oh myyyyyyyyy ..... didn't catch that one!! ... guess I truly am lost in overWHelmedness!

OKSGlad ... of course, you would know nothing about overWHelmedness!! how many days?

Guess What Ladies???? ... I actually got to sew a bit on Friday night ... and even a bit more yesterday ... and yes, my plans today include some more, since (for obvious reasons), I have no Father's Day plans!!

And being that it's 1/2 way thru the month ... guess I should FINALLY post my May Booster results, and my June goals.

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
May is going to be a busy month, and I will be out of town quite a bit (so if you think I have gone AWOL, you already know why?!)

So ... Maybe in May????
1. FMQ and Finish FFC. ... Hallelujah ... completed!
2. 13 more DJs
... only 6 done, though thanks to extras in earlier months that kept me with my 13 per month average ... and two to spare even!
3. May Theme BOM.
.nor April's
4. Sand and refinish spare quilting table.
... Completed early in the month, and sitting to the side, waiting to be called in order!

I already know I have stretched this list ... so, I am not going to be disappointed if I don't get it all done!! These last few months have sure reminded me how good it is to put it out there ... and I am more likely to achieve it.
So thank you, Boosters, one and all ... for doing your part to keep me on task ... instead of totally goofing off! Definitely ... without this accountability, I am sure I would not have accomplished as much as the little I did get done. I hope our goals listing is helping my Booster Buddies, as much as it is helping me to plan my To Do's ... and see some accomplishments!

Now for June's plans ... OK, the month is 1/2 gone, but my glass IS 1/2 full, so I am looking for a good finale to the month!!! Keeping it simple and realistic ........
1. 13 more DJs
2. QOTS Minis BOM ... complete to date (first month done, 2nd and 3rd to do)
3. Theme BOM Mini Quilts ... make June's and one more (April? May? July?)
4. Bridal Shower gift ... have it started before month-end (needed for July 6th)
5. Pick my next UFO project to complete ... and make the plans (no sewing required!)

Wish me progress today!