Old 06-15-2014, 01:37 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

How time flys by...remember bringing second daughter home back in 1971 on Father's Day.

And a week from Thursday seems a long time away; if I am lucky, I do not have to travel anywhere this week, so keeping cool in the Quilting Room.... working on UFOs. My eyes are getting better, I threaded the sewing machine today and checked all the four patch pieces dh had made for me....most all were 'short' and not three and half inches square. More like three and a quarter by three and a half... fpr the TW. Dh was sure I was not seeing right and he had to start measuring all of them, trying to blame me when he had measured and sewn them. So they all went into a marked plastic bag and I started up sewing them accurately and slowly. Need to do borders for two different queen sized quilts, finish binding on three or four foot quilt gifts.. working out designs for two king sized quilt for DS and his lady companion in Texas...so many to sew...from fabrics in my stash. And enjoying seeing every stitch made.

Hope your surgery goes well, Honchey. Enjoy your winnings and your short days at work.

I have 'lots' to do here if anyone wants to come vacation in my sewing room...sewing with a sew-sew