View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:19 AM
CindyA

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We were very busy with invitations to 2 graduation parties and Father's Day to celebrate. I did not do badly, though! I actually didn't eat anything at either party, but there was lots of milling around so it wasn't noticeable and I didn't feel rude. I just wasn't hungry so just drank cold water. Sweets are my weakness and one of the parties had a beautiful cake but I enjoyed just looking at it without having to actually eat any! We went out for Father's Day and I cut my meal in half and brought it home. I was full when I left and it felt good not to overeat. We have more parties and celebrations coming up, I hope I can be this good for those events, too!

Irishrose, I've been getting a good calf stretch in and it has worked wonders! Before I got back to the stretches it was hurting even when I wasn't standing, I HATE that. Now that I've been stretching it already feels better. Thanks! Also, wish I could claim those 23 lb lost, but it was someone else (can't remember who).