Old 06-17-2014, 04:42 AM
sheilar

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
I was lucky & my first Sisters quilt showing was the first Redmond, Or Quilt Expo, in 2013. Last year they had a bus that carried us from Redmond to Sisters. I don't remember it costing any extra money, you just had to have your bracelet on from the Redmond Expo. After I arriving in Sisters, I understood the term...very limited parking. Make sure you know where you left your vehicle! We saw more than one person wandering around trying to find theirs.

I agree with all the comments from everyone else. Especially about wearing very comfortable walking shoes. Some of the quilts are for sale in Sisters. I didn't know that before I went. There are several shops & tent areas with quilting patterns, material, etc for sale. I took those fold up lightweight bags that would fit over my shoulder to carry stuff with. The Sisters quilt show tee shirts are found in several sales areas. If I could go again this year, I would!!!!!
I agree, went for the first time in 2013. took the bus from the quilt expo, excellent!!!