View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
I guess people get lax in the summer. Most of the other swaps are really running late, too.
I'm not real patient when I'm waiting for a package in the mailbox!
It does happen and folks are not only lax just in the summertime but in the fall and winter and spring and right before holidays and right after holidays and in between the seasons and in between holidays and just about anytime.

Late mailers are often bound to happen. Sooo.... patience is key here and the swap host usually keeps on top of this. I have been in many swaps on this board and have experienced it all including those who are non mailers.

In another swap I was in there was a list of "angels" who would mail packages to those who did not receive their packages from swap partners. Patience is still key here. Some squishes will come early and some squishes will come later.

I decided to mail all of my candies near the beginning of the month so some will be early receivers and some will receive right on time. Mine are all mailed at the same time, same day so that I do not have to worry about forgetting by trying to mail nearer to someone's birthday.

Sew Sewbizgirl, make yourself a nice glass of homemade lemonade (my fave), sit back, relax and enjoy the candy show. The candies are coming.