Old 06-20-2014, 09:25 AM
quiltingcandy

For a while I was into buying Longabeger baskets, won't tell you how many I have, but lets just say there are a lot. For about 2 years they came out with picnic baskets and pie baskets and purses with lids - all which I looked as and said, "Those will make wonderful sewing baskets" and would buy them. After the fourth one, I decided maybe I had enough. They had what they called "a small purse" which makes an excellent small sewing basket for my daughters that don't sew but may need to sew on a button sometime.

But if we are going somewhere and I know that I will want to sew by hand - I have a basket already to go. Currently there are hexagons for GFG, another one has diamonds for the tumbling block I Spy quilt I have been sewing on for years and a pre-printed alphabet embroidery quilt for the times I don't feel like either of the other two. Mine are not as neat as yours.

Once a bellboy was loading onto a cart with the rest of the luggage and I told him I had to carry it, if he dropped it I would have to do something horrible to him. Of course I said it with a smile, but meant every word.

Last edited by quiltingcandy; 06-20-2014 at 09:29 AM.