Old 06-20-2014, 09:44 AM
nhnative

It was really nice today. 77 now with a 59 dewpoint. I've been out for 4 hours and got 10 Australian quilt magazines for $1, an ugly Christmas sweater that I'm going to felt for $1, 3 unopened packages of baby rickrack and 2 zippers for nothing. I was surprised she gave them to me as it was in a really nice allotment, and a bag of almost Perle cotton for $.25. Then I went to 5 Below to get my DGD another Beanie Boo and then 2 pair of flip flops for her vacation to Mrytle Beach. She's 9 and has been there twice. I never get to go anywhere. It looks like it's going to rain later. If no one hears from Laurie today do you think I should go to her house tomorrow?

What a cute tomato pincushion and lots of goodies. I love the fabric and the owl box. Great swap Susan.

Lynnie you are probably not all that far from me. I hope that Zoey has fun. Kitty is sprawled on the floor of the screened in porch. What a life.

Karen don't you just hate it when it gets so hot you can't do anything outside. That will be me in about a month. I usually don't even bother if it's that hot.