Old 06-20-2014, 12:42 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

roserips I am glad you like your package. I had fun making it. I am one of those that love green fried tomatoes so that is why I made this for her. The little worm I made by cutting in two one of those pony tail holders, but it was a fuzzy one, and different little shades of colors instead of a solid. I added tiny beads for little eyes. lol.. It was funny, because when I was sewing it a bit, it would move around just like a little worm. The beads on the pins I made were called berry beads. They are iridescent colors. One reminds me of a little blackberry. lol... I put in a little square fruit fabric coaster, so roserips has fruits, and vegetables. lol....Mostly I am just glad you got your package. roserips is a very sweet person.

I also agree to check on laurie, because we are all worried about her. She goes to some other places on the board too, and I don't think she has been to anything here.

My dad and sister will be ok. My precious father in law use to have a joke when someone in the family was sick, and he would say that there must be something in the water, and they just need some of that good Texas water. Well, I think my family has been drinking the wrong water, and maybe we all need to start down to Texas.

It's a hot one here today. Upper 90's and very humid. We need to go to the store to pick up a few things including some more doggie food, and I dread going out.

Everyone have a great evening, stay safe, and stay well.