View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:14 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello ladies
Hope everyone is doing well. I have a cold so I am sluggish and a bit grouchy. I had to drag myself out of bed today to get some groceries and if you bought 4 participating products you got a free gallon of milk. So I bought the 4 items and they still charged me for the milk. I was not happy I complained to the store manager...got my money back and a $5.00 gift card for my troubles.....then as I was driving home I felt really bad that I complained....it was just milk only 2.79. Not really worth getting all bothered about. (or I could look at it ...hey that is a fat quarter at my favorite quilt shop!) I'm okay

Thank you to trish b and mrssherbert for sending in your questionnaire...always nice to learn new things about the ladies here.

Oneteappott.....d.woods is the lovely ....quilter day_by_day.

In case I forgot to post for June contest winners:
Oneteappot's birthday winner was.....bjsmith57
dottie dodge's birthday winner was....MaT

We still have 2 more contests for the month of June. I have decide to wait until the end of the month to send out the winning loot to save me a trip to the p.o. plus you never know you could win more then once in a month!

I have heard from pjjandme......hopefully some of you have to. I will do her birthday contest after she posts everyone's name that she has received from....

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely weekend. My son and his family are in town visiting...love when they are here but I am exhausted! that is why God gave young people babies!

Barb
I will be sending out the July addresses today...look for a PM