Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM
user3587

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by okie
I'm doing a little practice so I won't lose time when the party starts next week. When I participated in the swap it was the first time I had used translucent paper. For anyone who has used this paper maybe you can help me understand something. I've made 2 practice sections (same sections) Block I9 and one is right the other wrong.
When you are finished with a section and laying it paper down, (fabric facing you) is the printed side of the paper facing up or down?
The first of many, hopefully not too stupid, questions. Christmas is behing me and I'm ready to get knee deep into this party.
its down, or another way to say it, the printed part of the paper faces the flat surface when the fabric side is up or facing you.
Then I'm still doing something wrong I going to write this just like I talking on the phone.
Look at Block I-9 from the software. When you print it out on translucent there are three sections. The top section has a 6 on the far left and a 5 on the top. You place piece 1 under the paper right side of fabric up or down? Let me know then I will continue, okay.