View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Pollytink

Unhappy Need feedback on mattresses

I need to get a new mattress and am scared to death! I'm afraid I'll get one and not like it and then what?!! Just got a recliner lift chair and they sold me the wrong size and went through a lot to get it returned and get the right one. I don't want to go through that with a mattress too!

My chiropractor recc King Koil and Springwall. I'm in Columbus Ohio where the KK factory is but when I went to their web site to find info on their own mattresses, got a 404 not found msg.

Has anyone had experience with either of these? Don't want a memory foam or tempurpedic; he said he wouldn't recc. Serta with the individually wrapped springs and to get a medium firm and NOT a pillowtop---I thought I'd want a firm! He also said to get a high spring count.

I just had hip replacement surgery and am supposed to lie flat in bed without a pillow or anything under my knees and both my knees and back are screaming! My mattress is about 15-16 years old and does need replacing. I got a good set and am hoping I can use the box spring I have with the new mattress. This whole thing is just overwhelming at this point, with everything else that's going on so would appreciate any feedback you can give!! TIA!!