View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Bee Beatty

Default Buzzing In

Hello fellow boomers!

Just buzzing in here to let you know that I have been very buzzy...uh....busy. Thanks to my wonderful Mr. B and Brother who stepped in to take over the primary care for my mother who is 84 next week - giving me a couple of days to catch up on some things. So here it is.....a photo of my very organized sewing room! Ok ....no tomato throwing or loud booing.....this photo is just a fleeting moment in time, captured to inspire each of you to believe that it can be done with comic book cardboard backers and a day of uninterrupted determination.

I am ready! Bring on the squishies! My "Queen Bee" is cleaned and well-oiled. My ruler collection now hangs on the side of the bookcases, blender fabrics on a shelf of their own. My new (old) Katz Stevens CD is in the blaster and rotary cutter refills loaded in size 28, 45 and 60. Copies of favorite Quilters Cache patterns in the three ring binder and on the cutting table.

Now, here's the truth.....by Tuesday morning when I move on the squishies, I won't remember where anything is and the meltdown will begin! Until then, bubble bath is next on the list

Buzzing out for now,
Bee
Attached Thumbnails getting-organized.jpg