View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:05 PM
AllyStitches

Default Kitty found a good spot!

I worked on organizing my sewing room for a couple of hours tonight. Moved the rest of my son's belongings out to his new room. I swept/dry mopped, and rearranged some furniture in my sewing room. Planned some places for my stash and thought about where I'll hang my rulers. Asked for a closet door to be repaired and explained which direction I would like it to open. I even discovered that I actually do have a design wall in there, if all goes according to plan. I didn't think there was enough wall space but I put my mind to it, and there it was. My husband even said that he's going to set up his computer elsewhere, so I get the whole room to myself! WOW! YIPPEE!!! I've been waiting for this for so long. I used to sew in a tiny space next to my stackable washer/dryer. I had put a counter in there for folding clothes, and trust me, it was tiny. Then we moved, and there wasn't a space at all for me. I tried a few times to sew on the dining room table, but it's also very small, and happens to be round, so all of my projects would fall on the floor. It was almost impossible to get anything done with the animals everywhere (3 cats and a dog) and then I would have to clean everything up so that we could eat! Where there's a will, there's a way, but at that point I kinda lost the will to deal with the whole thing.

Anyway, I'll take some photos of my new sewing room when I'm a little farther along in getting it put together. Meanwhile, here's a picture of my kitten, Baby, who found a good spot! Of course, what's good for him is not so good for my projects! Oh well. Such is life!

His name was supposed to be Toby, but evolved into Baby. I think he's stuck with it. <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]480107[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_9253.jpg  

Last edited by AllyStitches; 06-22-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: terrible grammar. *ahem*