Old 06-23-2014, 08:09 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

W4Me .... just so long as good things groooooooow and no weeds!

Anael ... Oh Myyyyyyy!!! they look wonderful (and lonely!!! ... yes, I know, you have been busy with many other things!). And oh so talented you are to figure out how to do this with Excel. Obviously, that is way beyond me!

DHMom ... Thank you! Surely you like YOURS the best! You should have brought your Kaffe Shots home with you as your souvenir! Silly Woman!

JanRN ... come on and show us your fourteen! No red face to worry about. You did say it was a back-burner-in-between-project!

CarrieM ... join us, whenever you feel up to it!

MaryK ... great new design wall. Though you have lost all your other display area. You could always have put DJ on the stair landing (upstairs!)

GGal ... thanks for the further info re CW. I used to think their colours were all mundane and drab, then OKSGlad showed me some of the brighter ones. I don;t know if I have ever really seen a CW display at any of the LQS'. When I go on the July Shop Hop I will have to ask specifically, just to get a good look ........... not like I need more fabric!

No more DJs here ... almost caught up on my other To Do's, then I can switch back to DJ! Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!