Old 06-23-2014, 10:29 AM
works4me

QuiltE - I like my Canada D'Eh quilt too. The store version of the pattern was in the window but is being displayed at the Chamber of Commerce instead so dare I hope that Canada D'Eh makes it into the front window display?

I've started the quilting on Something Patriotic but it is too tough shoving it through the 5" throat of the Janome Gem. So, I hope to have it be my first quilt on my new Janome 8900, which I have owned for almost 4 weeks now and haven't even had time to thread!

Thanks Anael - since the quilt was patriotic and Canadians are famous for saying "eh" Canada Day became Canada D'Eh and a quilt name was born.
I've been selling the etching at craft fairs for a few years. This is my last year for it. My designs have become more and more intricate and take way too much of my time since I do them all by hand. I hope to get rid of a lot of stock at the 4 shows I am doing this year. Otherwise, the thrift stores will have a lot of glass items donated. It will sure be nice to have all that storage back. Glass takes up a lot of room.

Meanwhile, all other crafts stop for the next few weeks.