Old 06-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Quercus Rubra

Dear Hav4boys (Kathy M.) Your gift box came on a day that I most needed it. It hit on right on the money from my list. The book is one of his that I haven't read it and will be joining the night time reading stack next to the bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]480149[/ATTACH]

Kathy sent me a wonderful assortments of goodies. Two large folds of muslin in natural & bleached, a pretty large scale flora print in soft muted tones. The FQ of a golden leaf print will nicely blend into a project with the flora print. I also got a meduim bright multi-colored fq in a clam shell print a small scale of petite roses on a white background that has a delicate and dainty feel to in and a wonderful red on white fq with vines & flowers on it and a mini charm pack of "Old Glory Gatherings". For my hand work projects she sent me a pack of John James needles, a much wanted dritz thimble (yea!!) and handful of DMC flosses in some wonderful colors, 2 spools of varigated threads that I didn't have. I small strawberry pin cushion kit, 2 pairs of R,W & B anklet socks, a James Pattern Book, a "Quilting for Christmas" Magazine, "Quiltmaker Magazine and a "Home for the Harvest" book that is chalked full of great projects set for Autumn (my favorite time of year), a homemade scrubby and a nice big jar of her homemade laundry soap that I can't wait to try out. WOW - she even found a minute in her hectic house of choas to pin me a hand written not.

Thank You Kathy for the great package.

Tricia
Attached Thumbnails tricia-006.jpg