View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
mateoh

Meanmon,
Don't get discouraged about the recovery with your knee. I only had part of the meniscus removed when I had my arthroscopic surgery and it took about 10-12 weeks of rehab and then a Monovisc injection to help with the arthritic pain to finally feel like i do most things again. i still get some pain to the medial area of the knee where the meniscus was removed but nothing intolerable.
I will send in my fabrics for the next three months but I won't be able to log in for a couple of weeks in July as I am vacationing with my husband in Ireland and Scotland beginning on the the 8th of July. This is the first vacation we will be taking without any children in 37 years so it is long overdue. We were supposed to go at the end of March but that is when I was injured and subsequent surgery changed our plans.
I finally did some cutting for my grandson who will be born in July. I still need to cut out the appliques but at least other than that I will be able to start sewing on my next day off. My youngest daughter will be leaving to be a camp councilor for four weeks in West Virginia so I will have a bit more time to put into the quilt.
Hope everyone is having a good week!