View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:28 PM
RipStitcher
Banned

I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!

Lowball offer didn't work. Seller is going to be sitting on that thing for a loooooong time, methinks.

So I went out today, and definitely got out of my comfort zone! LOL! omigosh.... Probably picking up my new "sewing room" tomorrow.....

I bought a 20 year old diesel pusher that only has 9,000 miles on it! LOL! Interior is fabulous... it was all redone by the current owner - who's a mechanic - who happened to find this thing after it's previous owner died. Seems the guy must have pretty much lived in it... so the living areas were worn... but the driver's seat (seriously) looks brand new - after ****20**** years! Unreal.

We're talkin' 8 x 9' of sewing room space... followed by another 20' of kitchen, bath and bedroom behind it. LOL

Seriously... this thing I bought today might not be the prettiest thing on the outside... but she's amazing on the inside... and I can't wait to find "new scenery" to enjoy for a few days here and there while I get to sew and work on other new patterns.

Seller put wood floors down in this thing... yahhhhooooo... no yucky carpet to have to vaccuum threads up from!

Oh... and I didn't tell my 33 year old son until *after* I did the deed. I think he's in shock over the whole thing... lol .

Where's Grandma?!?!?!?!??

lol... that's gonna be a "Good question!" here shortly.